Pages

Sunday 17 April 2016

My Kindness Poster

Sorry about the bad lighting and quality in my kindness poster, 
Enjoy reading my poster!


This is a poster I made myself to show and tell you things about kindness, also about what you can do to to show that you are a kind person. Use your imagination it doesn’t have to be exactly like mine.

- I used glue paper and ribbons to put this poster together. You could use things lying around and try making one yourself, it would look great when  hung on the wall.


4 comments:

  1. Hi Onnie,
    Wow, I like the way you have took the time to actually make a poster yourself by using your imagination to think of great ideas like this one, your an amazing artist and you have a great imagination. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rosalina,
      You have been a really great help commenting on every single one of my holiday posts,

      Thank you - Yvonne

      Delete
  2. great work know i can make my own

    ReplyDelete
  3. Malo lava Yvonne! You are showing creativity in your thinking and presentation. I like how you explain clearly how someone else can also make this. I hope Siaosi shows his poster soon :) You give good clear tips on how to show kindness. Keep it going! Mrs Tele'a

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.