Pages

Sunday 1 May 2016

What I have learnt this Holiday

I have learnt a huge amount of things about kindness this school holidays. I've learnt to use my manners and even when to use them. Before the school holidays started I was just an ordinary kid but now i’m like a kindness superhero. Being kind doesn’t apply to everyone but it’s just the right thing to do.

====================================================

Today is the last day of the school holidays, I have been blogging since the first day of the holidays and I have missed some days. All my posts have been about Kindness, helping and simple acts of kindness. Kindness can be a quality of being a good friend towards others and putting yourself into other people’s shoes, by respecting their wishes in life.

====================================================

I have had a great holiday and I hope that you have too. Spending time with family, friends and having fun with them. I bet we all would rather stay home for another 2 weeks but I think going back to school will be fun, what i’m looking forward to is seeing all my friends and my teachers.

====================================================

1 comment:

  1. Hi Yvonne,
    You've surprised me very much by continuing to blog, I to don't want to go school but your right going to school will be fun.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.