Pages

Wednesday 1 February 2017

Bring it On 2017!

Image result for class of 2017Talofa Lava, Welcome to my blog. I am a year 8 student at Pt England School.
I've been attending this school since I was 5 years old and I am now starting my last year in the Team 5 block, Room 3 with my teacher Mrs Tele'a.  A subject that I like best would be reading, especially in quiet places or with friends.  Maths is another subject which I think is something I'm not as confident about, I definitely look forward to learning more about this subject.

I am owned to a family of 8 and I am part Samoan.  Last Christmas I had a life changing experience to visit a beautiful place I like to call home, Samoa. I learnt a lot during this experience including to be grateful for what you got.  I learnt that being a student here in New Zealand gives you such a better future and education.  Whereas in Samoa some kids don't have the money or the resources to even attend school.  This experience pushed me to try harder in my learning this year and to achieve my Goals.  One goal being to receive Dux or even to just move up a few levels.

Thanks for visiting my Blog, Keep visiting to stay updated and join me on my last journey with Pt England School.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.