Pages

Thursday 27 August 2015

Trade fair recount!!!

WALT: use language that paints a picture in the mind of our reader.
Your never too young for your own bank account. How do I know well because I have my own account right here at school that I use nearly everyday. Our school topic is trade and enterprise and enterprise meaning complicated projects and trade meaning buying or selling goods or services means that for this term we are basically learning about making and creating our own businesses in school. In team 4 we had our own trade fair and I'm going to tell you more about it after in this writing.

The year 5 and 6 students at Pt England school have their own bank account to collect their chosen currency pt’s and pieces. Pt’s meaning dollars and pieces meaning cents is exactly like New Zealand dollars and cents. We have the currency of 1pt, 2pt, 20 pieces and 50 pieces these are all equal to double the amount. For example: 1pt and 2pt is equal to 2 dollars and 4 dollars it is basically just doubled.

The year five and six students had a trade fair and this is how it started. In the trade fair there are six businesses home ware, kitchen, toys, instruments, jewellery/accessories and custom stationery. We had to take a form to decide which group we were in I decided to join in the kitchen group but was told that there was too many people in this group so my second choice was jewellery and accessories. We had to get into smaller groups and decide what our products we're going to be we chose loom band keyring and loom band bracelets.

The trade fair had started and customers from different businesses started rushing in from everywhere orders went flying and the money started coming in. Orders from customers started rushing and all I could think about was how rich I was going to be. Soon enough all our order sheets had ran out and we had to start writing in orders on our Chromebook. Soon the trade fair was over and we had to stop making orders it was nearly time to go home. I had a great time at the trade fair and my experience was great.I was quite impressed with the amount of orders that we got and the money that flowed in.

I just can’t wait till week 8 when the actual market was going to come up. All the money that we will have at the market. I might just need servants to help me hold my money.


TASK: For this task we had to write a recount about our past trade fair. We had to tell the reader about our team currency business groups and more. We also had to tell the reader about what our teams were making and also what our products were. Hope you enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.