Pages

Thursday 15 October 2015

The Pt England School Production, Cindy In da House

Reflection
==========
The Pt England School Production, Cindy in da house was AWESOME. Acting, dancing, singing this production just couldn't get any better. I thought that the story had been acted out absolutely superb and the dancers and everyone performed really well. I really enjoyed the singing "It's a hard knock life for ME" It was sung amazingly. 

The acting was done to perfection and I really felt like it was a Cinderella Story. I really enjoyed the Pt England School Production and I bet that all the parents and viewers loved it too. 

Review
==========
A famous fairy tale story told by Pt England School just like the original Cinderella Glass Slipper story, had been acted out, written again and changed around a bit to a G.I styles play. Where a girl called Cindy meets a handsome boy Josh, head boy and rugby captain. They both meet at the Prefects ball and like in the real story when the clock strikes, Cindy in a hurry rushes away leaving a Flower Sandal behind. 

This wonderful production, Cindy In da house, took place at Pt England School. I would rate the school production a 5 out of 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.