Pages

Thursday 3 April 2014

Key Competencies

Key Competencies-
What do you know about the key competencies?  I’m going to be telling you about some of the key competencies.  Thinking, Participating and Contributing.

Thinking-
I am really good at Thinking when the teacher asks a question.  Thinking is when you use your brain to answer questions on the board. And using information from books to answer questions.




Participating and Contributing-
I need to improve Participating and contributing.  Because most times i’m shy to answer questions that the teacher says.  And I sometimes i’m too shy to join games that the class plays.





Conclusion-
Now you know what I am good at which is thinking.  Because I use my brain to answer questions and I read books to get information to answer things.  And what I need to improve which is Participating and Contributing.  I really need to keep joining sports and games that I play with the class.  What key Competencies are you good at ?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.