Pages

Thursday 14 May 2015

The Christchurch earthquake.

WALT: Find proof of the authors message.
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
What are your thoughts on the 2011 Christchurch earthquake?
Well I feel really sad about the people who have risked their lives for people that they don’t even know. I also feel very sad about the people who have lost their homes, and their works and jobs that have been destroyed. For the people that did survive I hope that there still staying strong and that they will be reunited with their family’s.


What would it mean to you if an earthquake had struck your country?
It would be terrible especially because of my family. We wouldn't have any food, no water we wouldn't even have power to play games and get in contact with others. If  my mother or father were still at work and they got hurt I would have to go in an orphanage and live there for the rest if my life.


How would you react in an actual earthquake?
I would be terrified and I would use the saying drop, cover and hold on. I would feel terrible about my family and friends not knowing how they were.
It would just be horrible.
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
Task: Our task was to learn how to write news reports about a different variety of subjects. We had to read a story about the Christchurch earthquake. Then we had to interview one of the main characters in the story and ask them a few questions about the earthquake. Here's my finished answered questions.
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬








No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.