Pages

Wednesday 8 November 2017

My heros, my reasons, my role models!

Do you have anyone in your life who has taught you what it is and means to be a good role model? Or are you a good role model already? Need my help? Well sure!


Being a good role model isn’t about being “top dog” or being the best looking. It’s more about what they do in your life or even try to do to make it better and easier. Just like my friend Suli! Most times she’s laughing but she always encouraged or stayed by my side even when I thought I had no one. A good role model is someone who would do anything to make you happy. Suli does way more things then others just to make me happy even if it means making her life harder. Sometimes she’ll get the blame or lose friends just for me and that’s exactly what a good role model should show.

Someone else is probably my nana. A good role model like her would cook us a big pot of food from something so little that had been sitting in the cupboard, will shout at you until you wake up to go to school, will buy you things even when you don’t ask. My nana lived a struggled life moving our parents from Samoa to New Zealand to live a happier life. They’ll go to endless limits so that your happy even if it leaves them in tears. A good role model is someone just like the two role models I have in my life.  

Look, what I'm basically trying to say is that a role model will help you live life happy risking their own. My mums a good role model, my siblings, my teachers even my principal. So there are my stories! Two role models I look up to and two role models you could take after.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.