Pages

Tuesday 28 November 2017

RLWC 2017 - Mate Ma'a Tonga Letter

28 November 2017

Dear, Tonga RLWC 2017 Team 

I want to congratulate you all (Tonga RLWC 2017 Team) for making the semi-finals for this years RLWC going against England. It was a tough match and I think the game was a really fun game to watch. Even though it wasn't the result most of us wanted this game has really impacted a lot of fans and supporters from all around the world. 

What I enjoyed about the game mostly was the come-back after half time, I enjoyed watching the teamwork put onto the field that day and watching the team continue even when everyone thought they had no chance. I have learnt a lot about the supporters and also about how much it meant to everyone supporting Tonga what winning that game would've done. Your team has made a lot of people proud including the King of Tonga himself! I've learnt a lot myself including to keep going and never give up.  

Congratulations again!
Yours sincerely,

Yvonne 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.